Joint Buddy is a 100% natural herbal mixture for horses and dogs, which was developed for the well-being of the joints and to ensure optimal mobility and functionality.
Contains chia seed meal, rose hip, devil's claw, Boswellia serrata, MSM, meadowsweet, turmeric, nettle and a pinch of love.
- Chia is rich in omega fatty acids, which are important for joint health and normal movement.
- Rose hip has been found to relieve symptoms of both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. The active ingredient is called Galoktolipidi, which promotes healthy joints. In addition, rose hip contains sulfur, which is important for joint health.
- Meadowsweet and devil's claw reduce pain.
- MSM and devil's claw are of great help with joint and muscle injuries as well as cramps. MSM helps keep the compounds working normally because it contains sulfur.
- Among other things, sulfur affects the joint surfaces, cartilage and connective tissue as a building material. MSM is better absorbed by the body with vitamin C from rose hips and nettle.
- Turmeric is nature's natural cortisone.
- Boswellia serrata has been used to support joint function for thousands of years. Reduces pain and inflammation.
- Crushed chia seeds also act as belly skin and support for wellbeing.
Osteoarthritis cannot be cured, but it can be relieved with proper diet and exercise. Chia de Gracia Joint Buddy is an absolute prevention of joint disorders and a normal operation for the joints.
Feeding instructions: horse (500 kg); 0.5 dl - 1.5 dl per day (25 - 60 g). 1 dl = 45 g. Dogs: 1.5 teaspoons to 3 tablespoons per day.
Content 1.5 kilograms (€ 33.30 / 1 kilogram)
Chia de Gracia JOINT BUDDY 1.5 kg
Horse 500 kg; 0.5 dl - 1.5 dl per day (25 - 60 g). 1 dl = 45 g.
Dogs: 1.5 teaspoons to 3 tablespoons per day.